Gantt’s Excavating & Contracting, Inc. strives to contribute to the local community and give back to the place that has given us so much through the years.
The community where we work plays an important part in what we do every day. We strive to be aware and grateful by being active members of our surrounding community, state, and nation, and by giving back with our support of and participation in non-profit organizations and events. In addition to our corporate commitment, employees are encouraged to offer their time and talents to benefit various civic or community groups. Here are a few.
- Miss Berkeley County Scholarship Organization
- Hedgesville Volunteer Fire Department
- Kelley Kisner Taste of the Panhandle
- Martinsburg-Berkeley County Parks and Recreation
- Hedgesville High School
- Berkeley County Youth Fair
Through the years, our company has also been recognized by its commitment with the following awards:
- 2019 Berkeley County Small Business of the Year
- Excellence in Community Service Award — Berkeley County Commission
- Platinum Safety in the Workplace Award — Ohio Casualty Group
- Pro Patria Award (Employer Support Freedom Award) — The Secretary of Defense
- ESGR Above and Beyond Award — The State of West Virginia